Books That Can Change Your Life: Learned Optimism
As someone dedicated to improving his brain as a lifelong goal (and also as a nerd at heart), I am someone who reads a lot. Kindle books, audiobooks, tons of blog posts and online articles. Much of what I read is related to learning, technology,…
It Doesn’t Have to Be Crazy at Work – Book Review for ADHD Programmers
I just finished the audio version of the new book, It Doesn’t Have to be Crazy at Work, written by the founders of Basecamp, a project management software company. The book intends to encourage businesses to think differently about work in a way that’s far less…
- Presenting at QCon New York, This June 2016!
- howcast.com: Learn the Things You Were Too Embarrassed to Ask About
- Cut Distractions, Improve Concentration with Binaural Beats
- You’re Not Lazy.
- What ADHD Feels Like
- My Recent Brain-Healthy Diet and Self-Control
- My “Brain Hacks and Upgrades” Presentation
- Intelligence Tests (and Other Brain Tests) and What They Taught Me
- It Doesn’t Have to Be Crazy at Work – Book Review for ADHD Programmers
- The Three Foundations of A Better Brain: Sleep, Nutrition, Exercise