My “Brain Hacks and Upgrades” Presentation
Last summer I was super excited to give a talk at QCon New York, a fantastic international software conference. At QCon they give some great in-depth talks about everything tech related, ranging from web development to programming architecture, scaling, management and so on. Last summer…
howcast.com: Learn the Things You Were Too Embarrassed to Ask About
Have you ever NOT known how to do something…but were too embarrassed to ask someone? It’s easy to miss out on social knowledge growing up. Whether you’re an average kid or someone with ADHD or LD, there’s now a website you can go to to…
- Intelligence Tests (and Other Brain Tests) and What They Taught Me
- Evernote for ADHD People
- Changing Your Brain is Tough (But Possible)
- You’re Not Lazy.
- How to be successful in spite of your ADHD / learning disability
- Cut Distractions, Improve Concentration with Binaural Beats
- The Three Foundations of A Better Brain: Sleep, Nutrition, Exercise
- Presenting at QCon New York, This June 2016!
- The Alexander Technique, Back Pain and ADHD
- All The Pretty Pictures: Fight Brain Boredom with Rotating Desktop Wallpapers