My “Brain Hacks and Upgrades” Presentation
Last summer I was super excited to give a talk at QCon New York, a fantastic international software conference. At QCon they give some great in-depth talks about everything tech related, ranging from web development to programming architecture, scaling, management and so on. Last summer…
howcast.com: Learn the Things You Were Too Embarrassed to Ask About
Have you ever NOT known how to do something…but were too embarrassed to ask someone? It’s easy to miss out on social knowledge growing up. Whether you’re an average kid or someone with ADHD or LD, there’s now a website you can go to to…
- Eliminate Paper: Creating a Digital Office
- Presenting at QCon New York, This June 2016!
- You’re Not Lazy.
- Book Review: Sleep Smarter by Shawn Stevenson
- Google Calendar: Remember Your Appointments
- The Three Foundations of A Better Brain: Sleep, Nutrition, Exercise
- Programmers with ADHD – 10 Productivity Tips
- Books That Can Change Your Life: Learned Optimism
- Medication Alternatives for ADHD: Improving Your Brain
- Impulse Spending