Evernote for ADHD People
Imagine what it would be like if you never forgot anything. If you’ve got a memory like mine, that dream sounds less likely than Jessica Simpson getting a PhD in Quantum Mechanics.
But, alas! Technology can help us fill the gap between our shrunken hippocampi and the information we must retain.
My current memory aid of choice is Evernote. In short, Evernote puts everything you need to remember in one place, always reachable via any device – Mac/PC/iPhone/etc. I’ve used Evernote to completely digitize my office, and jot anything I need to remember. Some places it’s become useful:
- Taking/retrieving notes at meetings
- Pulling up my medical history for a doctor
- Saving web pages
- Tracking business ideas
- Keeping a journal
- Remembering wines I like
- Organizing countless documents that have been emailed to me
I’ll be writing more in-depth about Evernote in upcoming articles since it’s such a great tool. Stay tuned!
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- My Recent Brain-Healthy Diet and Self-Control
- Brain Hacks vs. Brain Upgrades (Compensation vs. Correction)
- ADHD Brain Games: Lumosity
- Sleep Hacks for ADHD People
- How to be successful in spite of your ADHD / learning disability
- The Three Foundations of A Better Brain: Sleep, Nutrition, Exercise
- Programmers with ADHD – 10 Productivity Tips
- Working Out My Brain With Mozart
- You’re Not Lazy.
- Cut Distractions, Improve Concentration with Binaural Beats