Evernote for ADHD People
Imagine what it would be like if you never forgot anything. If you’ve got a memory like mine, that dream sounds less likely than Jessica Simpson getting a PhD in Quantum Mechanics.
But, alas! Technology can help us fill the gap between our shrunken hippocampi and the information we must retain.
My current memory aid of choice is Evernote. In short, Evernote puts everything you need to remember in one place, always reachable via any device – Mac/PC/iPhone/etc. I’ve used Evernote to completely digitize my office, and jot anything I need to remember. Some places it’s become useful:
- Taking/retrieving notes at meetings
- Pulling up my medical history for a doctor
- Saving web pages
- Tracking business ideas
- Keeping a journal
- Remembering wines I like
- Organizing countless documents that have been emailed to me
I’ll be writing more in-depth about Evernote in upcoming articles since it’s such a great tool. Stay tuned!
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- Cut Distractions, Improve Concentration with Binaural Beats
- Vipassana Meditation and ADHD (or, How I Felt After 10 Days of Silence)
- Impulse Spending
- My “Brain Hacks and Upgrades” Presentation
- How to be successful in spite of your ADHD / learning disability
- Working Out My Brain With Mozart
- What ADHD Feels Like
- Sleep Hacks for ADHD People
- Medication Alternatives for ADHD: Improving Your Brain
- The Alexander Technique, Back Pain and ADHD