Evernote for ADHD People
Imagine what it would be like if you never forgot anything. If you’ve got a memory like mine, that dream sounds less likely than Jessica Simpson getting a PhD in Quantum Mechanics.
But, alas! Technology can help us fill the gap between our shrunken hippocampi and the information we must retain.
My current memory aid of choice is Evernote. In short, Evernote puts everything you need to remember in one place, always reachable via any device – Mac/PC/iPhone/etc. I’ve used Evernote to completely digitize my office, and jot anything I need to remember. Some places it’s become useful:
- Taking/retrieving notes at meetings
- Pulling up my medical history for a doctor
- Saving web pages
- Tracking business ideas
- Keeping a journal
- Remembering wines I like
- Organizing countless documents that have been emailed to me
I’ll be writing more in-depth about Evernote in upcoming articles since it’s such a great tool. Stay tuned!
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- Sleep Hacks for ADHD People
- Working Out My Brain With Mozart
- My “Brain Hacks and Upgrades” Presentation
- Medication Alternatives for ADHD: Improving Your Brain
- My Recent Brain-Healthy Diet and Self-Control
- Presenting at QCon New York, This June 2016!
- Thoughts on Being an ADHD Computer Programmer
- Delicious: Never Lose Your Bookmarks
- Why I Got My IQ Tested (And You Should Too)
- Programmers with ADHD – 10 Productivity Tips