howcast.com: Learn the Things You Were Too Embarrassed to Ask About
Have you ever NOT known how to do something…but were too embarrassed to ask someone?
It’s easy to miss out on social knowledge growing up. Whether you’re an average kid or someone with ADHD or LD, there’s now a website you can go to to learn all that stuff you were afraid to ask about.
howcast.com has how-to videos on everything you can imagine. Today Howcast taught me how to properly iron a pair of pants. A friend of mine learned how to sew a button the other day. But it’s not limited to household stuff. Not by far.
Just keep in mind the dark side of Howcast: with so many videos, it’s easy to get sucked in and spend hours on the site. Use it, don’t abuse it!
- What ADHD Feels Like
Before I knew I had ADHD, there were a great many things that frustrated me,…
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- Cut Distractions, Improve Concentration with Binaural Beats
- Medication Alternatives for ADHD: Improving Your Brain
- Books That Can Change Your Life: Learned Optimism
- The Three Foundations of A Better Brain: Sleep, Nutrition, Exercise
- Brain Hacks vs. Brain Upgrades (Compensation vs. Correction)
- Presenting at QCon New York, This June 2016!
- Mind Over Matter: How I Overcame My Learning Disability to Build a Successful Tech Career
- ADHD Brain Games: Lumosity
- Programmers with ADHD – 10 Productivity Tips
- My Recent Brain-Healthy Diet and Self-Control