Medication Alternatives for ADHD: Improving Your Brain
The more I research, the more evidence I find that you can have a real effect on any learning disability, attention deficit or other shortcoming of your brain. It’s not as easy as taking a pill. But it’s certainly achievable, and from what I gather, the…
ADHD Brain Games: Lumosity
In Norman Doidge MD’s book The Brain That Changes Itself, he details amazing stories of how people were able to overcome learning disabilities, brain failure from stroke, even deafness and blindness. All this revolutionary change comes from a new understanding of the way the…
- Books That Can Change Your Life: Learned Optimism
- You’re Not Lazy.
- Book Review: Sleep Smarter by Shawn Stevenson
- Evernote for ADHD People
- Presenting at QCon New York, This June 2016!
- The Three Foundations of A Better Brain: Sleep, Nutrition, Exercise
- ADHD Brain Games: Lumosity
- Google Calendar: Remember Your Appointments
- Changing Your Brain is Tough (But Possible)
- Medication Alternatives for ADHD: Improving Your Brain