Medication Alternatives for ADHD: Improving Your Brain
The more I research, the more evidence I find that you can have a real effect on any learning disability, attention deficit or other shortcoming of your brain. It’s not as easy as taking a pill. But it’s certainly achievable, and from what I gather, the…
howcast.com: Learn the Things You Were Too Embarrassed to Ask About
Have you ever NOT known how to do something…but were too embarrassed to ask someone? It’s easy to miss out on social knowledge growing up. Whether you’re an average kid or someone with ADHD or LD, there’s now a website you can go to to…
ADHD Brain Games: Lumosity
In Norman Doidge MD’s book The Brain That Changes Itself, he details amazing stories of how people were able to overcome learning disabilities, brain failure from stroke, even deafness and blindness. All this revolutionary change comes from a new understanding of the way the…
- Mind Over Matter: How I Overcame My Learning Disability to Build a Successful Tech Career
- All The Pretty Pictures: Fight Brain Boredom with Rotating Desktop Wallpapers
- Alternatives to Medication for ADHD and LD People
- Thoughts on Being an ADHD Computer Programmer
- You’re Not Lazy.
- Programmers with ADHD – 10 Productivity Tips
- howcast.com: Learn the Things You Were Too Embarrassed to Ask About
- Vipassana Meditation and ADHD (or, How I Felt After 10 Days of Silence)
- Why I Got My IQ Tested (And You Should Too)
- Presenting at QCon New York, This June 2016!