Medication Alternatives for ADHD: Improving Your Brain
The more I research, the more evidence I find that you can have a real effect on any learning disability, attention deficit or other shortcoming of your brain. It’s not as easy as taking a pill. But it’s certainly achievable, and from what I gather, the…
howcast.com: Learn the Things You Were Too Embarrassed to Ask About
Have you ever NOT known how to do something…but were too embarrassed to ask someone? It’s easy to miss out on social knowledge growing up. Whether you’re an average kid or someone with ADHD or LD, there’s now a website you can go to to…
ADHD Brain Games: Lumosity
In Norman Doidge MD’s book The Brain That Changes Itself, he details amazing stories of how people were able to overcome learning disabilities, brain failure from stroke, even deafness and blindness. All this revolutionary change comes from a new understanding of the way the…
- Brain Hacks vs. Brain Upgrades (Compensation vs. Correction)
- You’re Not Lazy.
- Cut Distractions, Improve Concentration with Binaural Beats
- The Three Foundations of A Better Brain: Sleep, Nutrition, Exercise
- Eliminate Paper: Creating a Digital Office
- Thoughts on Being an ADHD Computer Programmer
- It Doesn’t Have to Be Crazy at Work – Book Review for ADHD Programmers
- Presenting at QCon New York, This June 2016!
- ADHD Brain Games: Lumosity
- My Recent Brain-Healthy Diet and Self-Control