All The Pretty Pictures: Fight Brain Boredom with Rotating Desktop Wallpapers
I’ve got ADHD. My brain gets bored easily. And who could blame it? Until the side business takes off, I have to shovel metaphorical crap to pay for all that caffene and Ritalin. Don’t get me wrong, I like my job as a programmer. But…
- Programmers with ADHD – 10 Productivity Tips
- You’re Not Lazy.
- Delicious: Never Lose Your Bookmarks
- The Alexander Technique, Back Pain and ADHD
- Presenting at QCon New York, This June 2016!
- Mind Over Matter: How I Overcame My Learning Disability to Build a Successful Tech Career
- Working Out My Brain With Mozart
- Medication Alternatives for ADHD: Improving Your Brain
- Thoughts on Being an ADHD Computer Programmer
- It Doesn’t Have to Be Crazy at Work – Book Review for ADHD Programmers