Cut Distractions, Improve Concentration with Binaural Beats
Those of us that work in a busy office are constantly reminded of our distractibility. Someone walking in front of us will cause our heads to turn, and draw attention away from our current task. A sensation on our arm, and we pause to inspect…
- My Recent Brain-Healthy Diet and Self-Control
- Presenting at QCon New York, This June 2016!
- You’re Not Lazy.
- The Three Foundations of A Better Brain: Sleep, Nutrition, Exercise
- Mind Over Matter: How I Overcame My Learning Disability to Build a Successful Tech Career
- Impulse Spending
- Sleep Hacks for ADHD People
- Intelligence Tests (and Other Brain Tests) and What They Taught Me
- Changing Your Brain is Tough (But Possible)
- Why I Got My IQ Tested (And You Should Too)