howcast.com: Learn the Things You Were Too Embarrassed to Ask About
Have you ever NOT known how to do something…but were too embarrassed to ask someone? It’s easy to miss out on social knowledge growing up. Whether you’re an average kid or someone with ADHD or LD, there’s now a website you can go to to…
- How to be successful in spite of your ADHD / learning disability
- What ADHD Feels Like
- Mind Over Matter: How I Overcame My Learning Disability to Build a Successful Tech Career
- Presenting at QCon New York, This June 2016!
- My Recent Brain-Healthy Diet and Self-Control
- howcast.com: Learn the Things You Were Too Embarrassed to Ask About
- ADHD Brain Games: Lumosity
- Medication Alternatives for ADHD: Improving Your Brain
- You’re Not Lazy.
- Changing Your Brain is Tough (But Possible)